9.07.2008

AHHHHHHHHHH

Oh My Goodness!

I'm so sick of studying facial bones!
The test is Tuesday, all week I've been studying, and this weekend every spare minute my face was in my book.
The worst part is I feel like I don't know anything!!!
IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS STUDIED BONTRAGER'S TEXTBOOK OF RADIOGRAPHIC POSITIONING AND RELATED ANATOMY I NEED TIPS!!!
I have a hard time coming up with little hints to remember postions, I remember the towne view by 30 degrees down town, but thats about it. Don't feel bad if you don't know what a towne is, neither do I LOL! 
I had to vent gotta get back to the books!
Have a good night!, weigh in day is tuesday this week so i'll let you know then how it goes!

2 Thoughts From Readers:

Ex Wife to a Douchebag - disgusted by his white trash fiance said...

There was a time in my previous life where I was a dental assistant. I don't know how I ever survived the x-ray portion of the class. Teeth were always blurry!!!!

Katie said...

Hey girl,
The skull chapter was the HARDEST for me. We took 3 tests on all that stuff and I still cant remember it. All I remember is "15 pennies down the Well" for Caldwells and "30 miles to downTowne" for Townes. None of even made sense to me until I actually did some skull films at my clinical site. -katie