12.07.2008

This post may in fact put me out  on the net as to who I really am....but please I need people to spread the word. If Gina comes home because of this post, I'll sacrifice people finding out my true identity.



Gina Anderson has been missing from northern mn for over a month now, this morning her sister was found not alive after a car accident. This poor family needs some good news, if you know of Gina's where abouts please pass them on the the local authorities or contact the website www.helpfindgina.com
Her picture is there, her information is there.
I'm really shaken up as Iuse to know her sister pretty well. I can't imagine having to go through one daughter missing and one's death. 

Please help us find Gina and get her home, her family really needs her!

Again the website with all the information is : www.helpfindgina.com

1 Thoughts From Readers:

Anonymous said...

Awww, bless you! I hope she is found soon!