9.13.2008

Home, Sweet Home

Well, this post comes from the artic circle! I've gone home for the weekend, home for me is closer to canada then most people in the US.

I do however want to send my thoughts and prayers out to those affected by IKE. That is why when I move out of this stupid state of MN. (Stupid because winter is coming, and I'm so sick of winter) I will not be moving to a coast state. I'm one girl who is scared of every storm. I want to move somewhere super quiet in terms of weather. :)
I'm home for a wedding of a relative, younger than me, been with the guy less than B and I to I'm sure. I'm a bit jealous lol! However, I'm super happy for her as this guy is supposedly super amazing, i've never spent a whole lot of time with him. And My day will come. :D

Home is nice, I've been naughty and haven't opened a book. I have however had lots of time to play with my cat. I've missed him!

One quick question...How do I post a you tube video on my blog??

Well I need to get all dressed up for the wedding! A plus to being in xray school, I enjoy getting out of my scrubs once and awhile!

A light shade of green
KJ

0 Thoughts From Readers: