1.30.2009

Booked

We booked our Church and our reception sites this week. I'm finally feeling excited about getting married again.  Not again as in second marriage, as in I wasn't excited last week, due to stresses! HAHA


I also got my flower situation taken care of, my old boss is going to do them at raw material cost. So that is pretty cool! I'm heading to the cities tonight to see B :D I'm really excited about that, didn't get to see him last weekend due to being hospitalized. All is well, swollen lymph nodes, not appendicitis like they were thinking. They cause pains every now and again, but I'm learning to live with them. 

My parents are actually coming down as well to go to a wedding anniversary, so my mom and I are going to look at wedding dresses this weekend. Super exciting!!!! 

Anyway that is what is new in my world. 

I hope all is well with you my loyal readers!

Signing off
KJ

0 Thoughts From Readers: