8.21.2008

Catching up...

First and Foremost...ITS ALMOST FRIDAY....
Secondly I wanted to talk about my night last night, I was able to catch up with 2 awesome friends last night, talking to them was exactly what I needed last night it was great.
I talked to a friend who has been my best friend since 9th grade. We go through spurts where we talk and where we don't, not that we are fighting or what not, just because we are busy people. I haven't talked to her, really talked, since June. We were able to pick up where we left up basically. I talked to her about everything I've been going through and my idea to go to therapy. (update on that: I made a call today, I have to call back on Tuesday, but the lady I talked to was positive I could be seen Sept. 3 and she was pretty sure she had a match for a therapist for me, yay!) Anyway friend T was very supportive of me going to therapy, it helps that she has been though going to therapy before so that made me a more ready for it.
I also talked to my past roommate about everything new in my life and her's it was so great to talk to her again! I haven't talked to her since may and that was at a wedding so we didn't' get to talk a whole bunch. I've really missed her a lot. She just got a new job and starts Monday, H I would like to wish you the best for luck with the new position.
It was just a really good night, I was feeling really bummed after clinicals. So talking to old friends helped so much!
B got his schedule for Sept, he is holding a line this month, however its a high speed line, but its a line! I can't wait to talk to him about it!

Signing off,
A "in a pretty good mood"
KJ

0 Thoughts From Readers: