8.08.2012

Ugh! I'm so annoyed with the Left!!!

I'm so annoyed with the world!

So much is happening right now with both sides of beliefs attacking each other. 

It all started when Mr. Cathy, CEO of Chick-fil-A mentioned in an interview with the Baptist press that he believed in a traditional view of marriage. The bloggers went crazy!

Okay people, is it a secret that Chick-fil-A is a bible based Christian company?

~No! They play hymns in their offices and they are closed on Sundays so their employees may spend time in worship.

Is it a secret that the Baptist press probably believes in the same things?

~No!

So what really is the big deal? No where in his interview did Mr. Cathy say anything about hating the LGBTQ commuinty. He simply stated what he believed in. I'm pretty sure he wasn't asking you to believe in the same thing. 

Then, just yesterday, Bristol Palin, wrote a post about her experience with the media and going on to Dancing with the Stars. You can read the post here. As any proud mother would her mom, Sarah, tweeted and facebooked about it. The bashing began.

What bothers me the most is the lack of respect. When asked if she would mind having a gay dance partner, Bristol responded she would prefer to dance with her past partner, over any one. I can understand this, as they are probably use to each other and there would be less getting to know you stages. However, Bristol did say she wouldn't mind having a gay partner. 

Bristol also mentioned in her post that she believes in the traditional view of marriage, between a man and a woman. This is because Bristol is a CHRISTIAN. She believes in what the bible says is right. 

As a step-mother to a child born out of wed lock, I can understand that Bristol, while being a christian, knows she made a mistake. I can also believe that Bristol has prayed and prayed and prayed about her sins with Levi. She made a mistake, she is Human, She isn't GOD, and she was a teenager for crying out loud. 

I'm not saying, Tripp, is a regret, I have a hard time believing Bristol would feel that way. I just believe in my heart of hearts she knows what she did was wrong and has asked Jesus Christ for forgiveness. After all he was put on the Cross for her sins, my sins, even your sins, the believer and the non-believer. The bible clearly states that No One will get to the Father without the Son, it doesn't state you have to be perfect. Perfection on earth happened One time, and only once. His name was Jesus Christ and he lived the PERFECT life, yet died because of sin. Those sins weren't his, but he did for them anyway.

This post is a big rambling and I'm sorry for that. I'm just getting so tired of people not reading the whole story and just bashing people for their beliefs because they aren't main stream. I, myself, do not believe in gay MARRIAGE. I do truly love the people in my life that are homosexual. I do believe they have a right to the rights of homosexual couples, I just don't believe it should be called MARRIAGE. The bible clearly states "MARRIAGE is between a MAN and a WOMAN" but the government was founded on a separation of CHURCH and STATE so I agree that the government can't tell a Gay couple they can't share insurance, or be seen as a truly committed couple. At the same time, I don't think a union between a MAN and WOMAN that isn't founded on the principals of marriage with Christ as your foundation should be called MARRIAGE either. 

Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm right. All I know is that this is how I feel and really who is going to read this anyway. I just had to get it off my chest.  Also, I do not actually know Bristol or any of the Palins, but I do enjoy some Artic Cat snowmobiles (machines as they call them)!

I'll leave you with these three quotes from the New International Version of the Bible:
"He who has the son has life; he who does not have the son of God does not have life." 1 John 5:12
"But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is by grace you have been saved." Ephesians 2: 4-5
"For is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the GIFT OF GOD-not by works, so that NO ONE can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

~*KJ Out*~

0 Thoughts From Readers: